Welcome to Travel Answers, powered by Travellr. www.travellr.com (“Website”) and associated domains (including answers.worldnomads.com, places.travelinsurancedirect.com.au, local.globalgossip.com), widgets or applications making up “the Service” are provided by Travellr Pty Ltd (“Us” / “We”), giving you (“User” / “You”) fast, easy access to qualified local knowledge that’s relevant to you.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use the Service. By accessing and using Travellr, You represent and warrant that You are complying with this requirement.
You are responsible for any personal information provided to Travellr while using the Service – keep your password and personal information confidential at all times. Any information You provide will be treated in compliance with the Privacy provisions of the Website.
Registration and membership
You may apply to register as a member on the Website by providing (at minimum) a valid email address, your name, the city / state you live in and a nominated username. We are entitled at our sole discretion to reject any applications for membership.
Your use of the Service
- Use the Service for illegal or immoral purposes or infringe any third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- Cause harm or attempt to cause harm to another user; or
- Behave in a way that is offensive, racist, abusive, obscene, threatening or libelous; or
- Use the Service for commercial or business purposes (unless expressly permitted by Travellr); or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information available via the Service; or
- Misuse the Service in any other way
You may only submit content which is Your own original work.
You agree that any content submitted by You is not confidential, and that You waive any moral rights and rights of privacy in respect to content where You are the subject.
Please note that You are solely responsible for any content that You post on the Website or submit by using our Service. By submitting your content to us, You grant to Us and our associates an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, store, archive, publicly perform and display Your content in any media whatsoever and to use Your content for any purposes including but not limited to commercial, advertising and promotional purposes.
In addition, when You submit your content to us, You grant to other users an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to access and view your content.
The opinions expressed using our Service, or on media linked to our Service are not necessarily ours or our affiliates’. We do not undertake to monitor or review all user-generated content posted using our Service, and any use of the Service will be at Your own risk.
The Service may allow You to export content from the Service to other websites or any other forms of media. You may export any content as authorized by Us provided that you keep a link back to the Service.
If you consider that Your rights (such as your privacy or intellectual property rights) are being infringed by another person, or Travellr please contact us at email@example.com, ensuring you include the following information:
- A signature, physical or electronic, of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on her / his / its behalf;
- A description of the work subject of the claim, complete with a website link (where possible) or any other information to make it reasonably possible for Us to identify such a work;
- Your complete contact information, including address, phone number and email;
- A statement undersigned by You that You believe in good faith that the copyrighted work is used without authorization;
- A statement undersigned by You that the information contained in the notification is complete, accurate and true, and You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- A copy of your photographic identification
We have the right to:
- Monitor and record any content and, at Our sole discretion, remove for any reason any content submitted by You; and
- Prevent your access to, or use of, the Website or Service or terminate your membership with immediate effect in accordance with the termination provisions below;
- Make any changes to the Website and Service in our sole discretion or as required from time to time by law or any other applicable requirements;
- To the extent permitted by law, use, distribute, reproduce, store, archive, publicly perform and display your content in any media whatsoever and to use your content for any purposes including but not limited to commercial, advertising and promotional purposes.
We do not warrant that the Website or the Service, or that any element of the Website or Service, will meet your requirements, purpose or expectations, nor that any of the content on the Website or in the Service is accurate or complete and we are under no obligation to check any of this content.
The Website and Service are provided "as is" without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and security.
We do not provide any warranties in respect of the Website or Service or the results, availability, or uninterrupted use of the Website or Service.
We occasionally have to perform necessary network maintenance or network upgrades. If we plan to bring down the Website or Service we will try to provide reasonable advance notice to You. However please note that, without notice and at any time, we may be required to perform emergency maintenance to preserve the integrity of our network and we are not liable to You for doing so.
We shall be entitled to terminate your access to the Website and our Service and may terminate your membership with immediate effect in the event that:
- We cease trading or for any reason cease to operate the Website or Service; or
If we terminate Your membership we will notify You in writing to the e-mail address You have supplied to us. You may terminate Your membership at any time via the Website.
Intellectual property rights
Any and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and Service shall be owned by us or our associates or licensees (as applicable). "Intellectual Property Rights" means patents, trade marks, service marks, registered designs, design rights, confidential information, applications for any of the foregoing, copyright (including copyright in software), database rights, know-how, unregistered designs, trade or business names and other similar rights or obligations anywhere in the world, whether registered or not and whether capable of registration or not.
Any trademarks including logos, names and images displayed on the Website are our registered or unregistered trademarks or those of our licensors as applicable. Except where we expressly state otherwise, nothing on our Website confers any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on our Website without our prior written approval.
Limitation on Liability and Indemnity
We shall have no liability to You for any and all direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, claims, awards, costs or expenses that arise out of the use of the Service or are a result of the use of the Service, to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
In any event the sole remedy for any claims or dispute you might have concerning the Service or these Terms of Service is to discontinue using the Service.
- Our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which we are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law; or
- Any of your statutory rights which may not be excluded or limited due to You acting as a consumer.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between You and us as a result of this agreement or your use of the Website and / or Service.