1 answer

Wanting to go to London for 2 yrs on a working visa.. I've never been outside of Australia all advice wanted
I'm not even sure what questions to ask

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hey Minnie,

    If you're an Australian under 30 (assuming some other general eligibility) you would fall under the "Youth Mobility Scheme" which allows you to apply for a working visa for up to 2 years. This is a fairly straight forward arrangement as UK/AUS are both Commonwealth countries.

    I would just apply directly. As I mentioned, this is a standard visa for Aussies and going through an agency will just increase the costs for what is a pretty simple application process.

    Information on the scheme and how to apply can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility

    Hope that helps!

    Pearse over 1 year ago

    Answered by Pearse via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World