1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Melinda,
    Depending on where you're driving the motorcycle (off road or on road) you'll need to add this as a listed activity when purchasing a policy.
    If you already have a policy, email the team at info@worldnomads.com and they'll be able to help you out.
    All the best,
    Sarah - World Nomads about 1 year ago

Answer this question

Map of World