0 answers

Hello, I am a UK passport holder who is resident in Hong Kong. I am taking 9 months off to travel using my parent’s house as a base in the UK as we travel to Europe, Asia and America.

I am planning to buy your insurance as and when we travel from the uk - please can you confirm my situation is eligible for your insurance?


Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World