0 answers

A bit more context. I am from a Argentina, and I am currently studying in Italy (so I have a student visa), moreover I am doing an internship abroad (UK). I want to know if it is possible for me to get a travel insurance to go to another EU country or even get covered while being here in UK. My question is because I am already in UK and in the next days I will be travelling to Germany for some weeks.


Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World