3 answers

I'm spending a year in Australia and I have a car ready for me to drive once I'm there. Am I able to drive in that country? I have a full license in America and I'm over the age of twenty-one. Would I need to get a special international license before I leave the states or would I get something once I'm in Australia.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

3 Answers

Answer this question

Map of Australia