2 Answers

  • +1

    Hi there. Do you have a visa to work, or are you looking for ways to earn without declaring?

    If you have a visa then thats fairly straightforward I would suggest. Check out the local papers http://www.cairnsnewspapers.com.au/ to see if there is anything there, or walk the streets a little and approach companies.

    I dont know what type of work you are looking for but Cairns has a big tourism industry so if you are happy to do front of house, chambermaid, bar work etc, then you should be fine.

    Perhaps look in at the local YHA or any other hostels for info. Good luck. over 10 years ago

    Answered by Sam Richards via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • +1

    I used www.seek.com for searching for jobs! over 10 years ago

    Answered by Sharon Wright via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Cairns