1 answer

Im an Australian Citizen, 21yo. I will be in canada for about 7 days before I come back into the United States.

Asked by Darcy Williams via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hey Darcy,

    For entering Canada by land you just need your passport, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp (search Australia).

    For the States it seems you just need to fill out a form (when entering by land with a passport from a Visa Waiver Program country like Aus): https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1132/~/citizen-of-visa-waiver-country,-wants-to-drive-into-u.s.-from-canada-or-mexico

    Hope that helps about 4 years ago

    Answered by Pearse via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia