things the locals do which a visitor may not know or find out about.
I think you posted this in the wrong location, unless you're actually asking about Sydney.
I'm not from Adelaide but I do like the place. Given six days, here's a few thing you can do...
- Visit the Barossa Valley win region. If you're not into wine, it's would still be a beautiful day in the countryside.
- Visit Hahndorf, the German pioneer village
- Visit Kangaroo Island. To give it justice, stay a night at least. Note that the ferry fare is expensive, but given good weather you'll be blown away by the sheer beauty of the place.
- Catch the tram to Glenelg beach. Walk around and eat some raw oysters or gelato.
- For a view of Adelaide, drive to the top of Mt Lofty.
Hope that helps some. almost 11 years ago
Coorong river was beautiful, I recommend exploring it.
I believe we took the Spirit of the Coorong tour linked off here:
See pics I took here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88757125@N00/sets/72157615460397170/ almost 11 years ago