2 Answers

  • 0

    I believe so but contact bcaa.com or the Canadian Automobile Association for your answer. I am confident they will know what all provinces require. over 10 years ago

  • 0

    When I moved here to Vancouver from Brazil, I was told that I could drive for 3 months with my Brazilian drivers license. But, I agree with Kathleen that you should check with BCAA. over 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada