1 answer

Do we need to get different visas for each country in the Schengen countries or will one visa cover them all?

1 Answer

  • 0

    As we"EUROPEANS" have a much problems for a long visas in AUSTRALIA-Bizar situation with e-visas,Canada,Usa also EUROPE is making restrictive the life of this nationallitues for their long stay-WISH....You need long stay visa -TYPE D....And this is not a SCHENGEN VISA is valid only for the country which issued in other schengen countries you can spent max 5 days-transit not more.....If you do not respect this -LAW when you EXIT the Schengen the minimum fine is 5 years BAN from Europe almost 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Europe