Personally I would not be taking Imodium.
If you stomach is upset it is for a reason - you have ingested something your body finds toxic.
So the best way for your body to get rid of the toxic substance is for you to vomit or sit on the toilet or both until it is all gone.
Taking Imodium will keep it inside you and do you a whole lot more harm.
I have been to Indonesia 9 times and had upset tummy many times but I would never ever take Imodium.
Your body if left alone will sort it out.
Keep up your fluids and eat rice that is quite wet and moist.
And do not eat any protein or have milk as both of these tend to feed the bacteria that has caused you problems.
Pamela. almost 10 years ago
I would not be taking Imodium you can buy good stuff over the counter here.
Also don't think about getting BB, your most likely to get it if you think you are.
I live here and eat everything, i can say in 12yrs i have only had it a few times.. almost 10 years ago