Palace of Parliament is the one thing you absolutely cannot miss.. it has the Museum of Art inside it as well I think. Other stuff to see and do..
National History Museum
Museum of the Romanian Peasant
Bucharest University and the Open-Air Village Museum
There are also several nice churches to visit, if that is something that interests you. Also depending on the weather Herastrau Park is very scenic from what I remember.
Hope this helps! over 7 years ago
Here you have a good list with description. About Palace of Parliament - other than Modern Art Museum, nothing special, just a bad taste and huge building, a monument of communist stupidity. http://unknownbucharest.com/essential-bucharest/. For going out is nice Lipscani Street, in the center. over 3 years ago
- Parliament Palace
- Romanian Athene
- The Romanian peasant Museum
- Herastrau Park
- Carol Park
- Grigore Antipa Museum
- Travel in Bucharest City Tour Bus that will give you a tour to all the major attractions in the capital
- Comana National Park ( 30 km away from Bucharest )
- Have a meal at 18 Lounge Restaurant at 18th floor at Free News Market in northern Bucharest
- Grab a beer at H brewery in Herastrau Park
- Enjoy a Traditional Beans Soup with fresh red onions served in bread at Curtea Berarilor Restaurant
- And last....Bucharest Old Town, just get there and the path will take you to the places that you would love almost 2 years agoAnswered by Alin via Travellr.com
Try this: "Bucharest – Free audio Tour"
http://izi.travel/browse/8db0130e-7692-4ca0-9941-5d9a774e2081?lang=en almost 2 years ago