0 answers

Hello, I am travelling to the US for about 30 days and I really don't need nor do I want to buy a new cell phone. I want to use my "old" Motorolla Razor V3 which is unblocked (by the way, I purchased this cell phone in the US back in 2007). All I want is a SIM card which will provide me a local US number and then I need to know how and where I can buy credit and how to replenish credit as I use it. I am rather in a hurry to find out if this is possible and how I can do buy both, the SIM card and credit from my own country BEFORE I depart. If anyone out there can provide me with the answer and suggestions I would be greatful. Thanks, Sonia

Asked by Sonia Pinheiro via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Soria