1 answer

Hey. I'm 18 and I'm from Rome. I want to move in England.
Can someone tell me how's school there? I will start all over or I will enter an educational stage according my age?

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi there. Most people have finished school by the time they are 18 and are either looking to do a degree at a University or perhaps going to work.

    I would imagine that for your to get into a school/college you would need to have suitable grades or possibly sit a test or exam. For university you would definitely need the correct grades and you should be looking at UCAS to help you on this. over 5 years ago

    Answered by Sam Richards via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of England