2 answers

I am an EU citizen, currently living and working in the UK. I don't have a British passport and I am not a British national, am I allowed to pick UK as country of permanent residence for a travel insurance?

Asked by George via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hey George,

    Ask a Nomad is a community-driven space for answering travel questions. For this kind of thing it's best to contact one of our service centres as policy terms can differ depending on country/region. You can find the right details for them here:

    https://www.worldnomads.com/contact-us 12 months ago

    Answered by Pearse via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    I had something similar earlier this year.

    I was living and working in Australia but still chose the UK as my country (I'm a British National), then waited 3 days for the insurance to take effect. It's as if you're buying the insurance on the road.

    Usually says it somewhere in the policy wording. 12 months ago

    Answered by Kat via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United Kingdom