3 answers

I live abroad and am coming to the United States for college. I will only be here for a year and would like a temporary plan that is affordable.

Asked by Anna Grace via Site_iconTravellr.com

3 Answers

  • 0

    semtus.com has good phone plans. May be they suit your need ? over 3 years ago

    Answered by Mike via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Depending on what type of plan you need and for how long you will be traveling, the most affordable option would be to buy a prepaid phone or sim card over 3 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Yes, you can buy a prepaid sim card for an year. over 3 years ago

    Answered by Kris Jones via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of United States