2 answers

I've been told both that I do and don't need a visa, so I don't know if I need a Schengen visa for only visiting 3 months. I do know that I need a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months during/after my stay. The rest I do not know. I will be staying with my boyfriend for personal/tourism reasons.

Asked by Cici via Site_iconTravellr.com

2 Answers

Answer this question

Map of United States