1 answer

Need Indian Visa.

over 9 years ago about United States

Or Visa is out. Have been traveling for 2 mo. Thinking of traveling to Thailand. Register at a guest house in Thailand. Send our passports, money and application for a 10 yr. tourist visa from FL our home state to TX. When done we will have family UPS it back to us in Thailand. Is this totally crazy ?

1 Answer

  • 0

    I'm not sure I completely understand the question, but why don't you just go to the Indian Embassy in Bangkok and get your Indian visa there? over 9 years ago

    Answered by Jarrod Brown via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States