1 answer

what do i need to do all of this? where do i get a passport, can i apply for school when i get out there? am i making a bad decision, this is a turning point for me and any advice will be appreciated.

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    have a look here. you can get student visas or working holiday visas just make sure you get the right one or you could land in alot of trouble!

    http://www.immi.gov.au/ over 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Bear