I'm visiting central vietnam for a couple of days and can't decide if I should fly into Da Nang, stay there and just visit Hue and Hoi An or if I should fly into Da Nang and just move on to Hue and Hoi An.
Hey, definitely recommend you stay in Hoi An rather than Danang - much more interesting and enjoyable. If you fly into Danang I'd suggest you get your hotel in Hoi An to arrange a car to collect you as it's a bit of a scrum at the airport otherwise. We stayed at a great little place in the old town that I think you'll find a link to on my other answers, or do a search.
Wonderful little place. over 5 years ago
Flight to Da Nang and stay in Hoi An and Hue. Da Nang is nothing much to see. Here is my suggestion:
Day 1: Da Nang airport- Hoi An
- Explore Hoi An by yourself
- Join Hoi An Free Bike Tour to Kim Bong Village
Day 2: My Son Sanctuary
- Join half day tours (8 USD) or book private transfer and guide with www.yourlocalbooking.com. It costs 35 USD
- Visit Tra Que bicycle village and Cam Thanh Village (hire a bike)
Day 3: Hoi An- Hue
- Take Open Bus (7 USD) or train to Hue)
- or private car (70 USD, can stop Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach)
Day 4: Hue city tour
Day 5: Hue- DMZ or Phong Nha Cave
Hoi An Airport Transfer: 16 USD, Hue airport transfer: 14 USD (www.yourlocalbooking.com) about 5 years ago
Hi! You should fly to Hue and then take the bus to Hoi An! Nothing to see in Danang!
if you need any help, please contact us for all tours in Vietnam and Cambodia!
Here are our sites:
Check what our clients talking about us! http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g293924-d1673312-Reviews-World_Mate_Travel_Private_Day_Tours-Hanoi.html over 2 years ago